Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Service
Our accounting and bookkeeping services are designed to assist new or existing businesses with solutions based on their individual requirements. Our services include the following:
- General day by day bookkeeping. Organising and recording receipts, slips, transactions, invoices, payments etc.
- Company SARS returns: TAX, VAT (For CC’s, Pty Ltd, Sole Proprieters)
- Monthly management reports
- Year- end financial reporting / annual financial statements
- Provisional income tax returns
- Debtors and creditors control
- Preparation for audit and year end
- CC Registration
We offer you comprehensive tax services, from registration to the calculation and submission of returns. These solutions are provided so that you are able to focus on what you’re good at, we’ve got the rest covered.
We can assist you with:
- Applying for Tax Clearance certificates.
- Completion and Submission of Income Tax returns for Individuals and Companies both Annual and Provisional tax returns.
- Reviewing of assessments issued by South African Revenue Services to ensure that they are accurate.
- Registration for VAT and monthly or bi-monthly submission of Value Added Tax (VAT) Returns
An Independent Review is an alternative to assurance engagement where the independent reviewer provides limited assurance on a set of annual financial statements; as compared to that of the reasonable assurance provided by the external auditor.
Review engagements are a cost effective and value-adding alternative when an audit is not required. We offer clients this alternative, with professional experience and knowledge on our side.
At Accounting Practical Solutions, we add to our existing client service offering by assisting businesses with Sage Pastel installation and support services.
By uplifting our clients through systems support, we believe that we can improve operations and create greater sustainability.